Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:16:30 +0200
From: Ruben Winistörfer <r.winist@...ewin.ch>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: musl and kernel headers [was Re: system-images 1.4.2:
 od is broken; bzip2 is missing]

I just have modified the Alpine Linux kernel header patches to use them
with the 4.2.3 version.
(Not sure if that is a good idea, but why not try it...)

So I am wondering right now, if they haven't solved the problem already
you're discussing about.

http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/aports/tree/main/linux-headers

There is a patch for libc-compat.h...

Maybe it helps, otherwise ignore my "interruption". ;-)

Ruben

Content of type "text/html" skipped