Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 04:30:21 +0200
From: Tastky <tastky@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: nfs-utils broken with musl: "select: Bad file descriptor"

As by this OpenWRT bugreport:
https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/20038

On various architectures – at least a mips and powerpc one – nfs-utils
is broken with musl, yielding a never ending stream of "my_svc_run() -
select: Bad file descriptor" in the system log.

The message originates in the this file:
http://git.linux-nfs.org/?p=steved/nfs-utils.git;a=blob;f=utils/statd/svc_run.c

"Downgrading" to uClibc has the issue vanish.

I verified this myself with recent git versions of both musl and the
utils on a fresh ar71xx OpenWRT compilation.