Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 14:51:31 +0200
From: "piranna@...il.com" <piranna@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Link problems with static node-canvas

> You sent complete readelf for your faulty shared library and I verified
> FT ones with:
>
> fgrep \ UND\  canvas_node.txt | egrep '(NOTYPE|FUNC)' | fgrep FT_

Oh cool, thank you for the trick :-)

> Sorry, but the file is zero bytes in length as reported by Dropbox.

Seems Dropbox did something bad (6 hours uploading for nothing... :-(
). Since the problem is only related to linking and not the
cross-toolchain and also happens with gcc, you can use directly my
fork of node-canvas (https://github.com/NodeOS/node-canvas), just exec
'npm install --has_cairo=false' and it will download and compile
everything, so you can be able to check it :-)

Unix."
– Linus Tordvals, creador del sistema operativo Linux