Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 13:16:31 +0200
From: Tomasz Sterna <tomek@...oka.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: time.h define NULL

Dnia 2015-06-02, wto o godzinie 11:35 +0200, Szabolcs Nagy pisze:
> > Why does time.h unconditionally define NULL [1]?
> because it is required

Required by what?

> > /usr/include/time.h:11:9: warning: 'NULL' macro redefined
> > [-Wmacro-redefined]
> > #define NULL 0L
> >         ^
> what is the previous definition?
> and why is that conflicting?

Previous definition is:
#define NULL (0)

it is in one of headers of the application I'm trying to build against
musl.

Even if it is required by time.h, shouldn't it be guarded by #ifndef
NULL? time.h is not stand-alone unit and is designed to be included to
other software.

--
 /o__ Q: What do agnostic, insomniac dyslexics do at night?
(_<^' A: Stay awake and wonder if there's a dog.