Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 14:07:49 -0400
From: stephen Turner <stephen.n.turner@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Musl and pcc

Todays version using a script, pcc-$(date +%Y%m%d).tgz but any version from
the past couple days would do it.

I attached the script which is the same thing i have used in the past to
build my custom chroot. Its set to build infinitely so i tend to babysit it
just in case the issue has been fixed but i like to run it once a day to
see how things are working. The build breaks on the 2nd build (first in a
chroot)

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org> wrote:

> On Thu, May 07, 2015 at 12:26:37PM -0400, stephen Turner wrote:
> > Rich, i know you guys have made some good changes recently to pcc and to
> > musl. I see my compiles with the latest pcc and musl-1.1.8 are getting
> much
> > farther along then previously. I'm currently seeing a error message "
> > include/stdint.h:84 error: bad terminal L'\0' " Does this sound like a
> > issue you guys were running into?
>
> I've never seen this issue. Presumably it's a bug in the preprocessor.
> What version of pcc are you using?
>
> Rich

Content of type "text/html" skipped

Download attachment "bootstrap.sh" of type "application/x-sh" (9249 bytes)