Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 00:17:41 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Thinking ahead past 1.1.9 release, road to 1.2

So, just about all the roadmap goals for the 1.1.9 release have been
met. The big remaining item is Alexander Monakov's new semaphore code
which is still being tweaked. I'd also like to catch up on any
additional pending patches, of which I think nsz and Alexander Monakov
have a few, in addition to the strverscmp one.

Beyond that, what's left to get us to a point that could be called
musl 1.2?

The only source-level items I have on the roadmap for musl itself
right now (some of which might still get done in this release cycle)
are the ABI-compat __*_chk functions and a bunch of i18n/m17n items:

- Message translation for dynamic linker
- LC_COLLATE support
- IDN support for DNS lookups
- Updating to latest Unicode

Is there anything else that should be on this list that I'm missing?