Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 23:44:44 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: Security advisory for musl libc - stack-based buffer
 overflow in ipv6 literal parsing [CVE-2015-1817]

On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 11:02:24PM +0200, Laurent Bercot wrote:
> On 18/04/2015 21:56, Rich Felker wrote:
> >mail.aerifal.cx 74177   IN A    216.12.86.13
> >
> >I don't see any CNAMEs involved. Can you show me where the CNAME is
> >coming from?
>
>  There must be something poisoning caches somewhere, or you changed
> something recently.

It was nearly a year ago that I last changed anything (and I think
this was what I changed), but it seems I forgot to update the sequence
number in the SOA at the time, so perhaps some broken nameserver kept
the old data cached ever since then as a result? I've updated the SOA
now.