Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 14:48:33 -0400
From: Jean-Marc Pigeon <jmp@...e.ca>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: getconf within musl-libc?

Hello,

Working to migrate gcc+musl (such gcc will become
native), so far so good, I need getconf to compile
a set of package.

Getconf is part of glibc (glibc-common with rh6.6).

Did not find getconf within musl tar file (1.1.8).

I found getconf.c (1.34), but I rather have it
within a package instead to create a "new package".

do you know if someone already included getconf
within a package?

Should it be part of musl-1.1.X.tar.gz?

--

A bientôt