Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 13:25:19 -0400
From: stephen Turner <stephen.n.turner@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: libintl: stubs or working functions?

> It could be nice to have a common convention for all languages
> about the formatting of the error reference, like parentheses
> around the name and/or placing it rightmost, but this is probably
> impossible with some languages.
>
> Rune

with stuff like google translate the only issue i see is the grammatical
differences in languages. That could be bypassed with the use of a
numerical or hex tag but like rich said, I dont really see what improvement
that would make much beyond the grammatical.

thanks
stephen

Content of type "text/html" skipped