Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 09:20:38 +0000
From: David Guillen <david@...idgf.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Executable crashes at __libc_start_main

Hi,

The toolchain is a "buildroot" one, so it _should_ be OK. The funny
think as I said is that it works well on some ARM boxes and qemu, so
it might be something related to the ld-linux.so.

Rich: R5 is OK, it points to the following 4 bytes (due to
postincrement), so I guess it must be OK before the load. And BTW I'm
not using thumb code, all instructions are ARM 32 bit wide
instructions.

Thanks
David