Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 00:43:50 +0100
From: Tomasz Sterna <tomek@...oka.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: musl-llvm-clang-libc++

Dnia 2015-01-06, wto o godzinie 16:12 -0600, Richard Pennington pisze:
> Are you also using compiler-rt? I've had great luck with
> clang/LLVM/libc++/libc++abi/musl/compiler-rt. No GNU code at all.
> It can build itself as well as binutils and GDB for ARM, i386, Mips,
> PowerPC, and x86_64.

Yes. This is exactly my stack. :-)
I was pretty surprised that it works so well, with all the warnings "Not
tested under Linux, ymmv" sprinkled all over Apple submitted code.

I didn't try gdb yet.

P.S. binutils and gdb is "GNU code" ;-)
--
smoku @ http://abadcafe.pl/ @ http://xiaoka.com/

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (474 bytes)