Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 15:35:46 +0800
From: 黄建忠 <jianzhong.huang@...oft.com.cn>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: musl pthread/tls issue.

Great clue, Thanks.

It's a stack overflow issue.

The default pthread stacksize is 81920, that's 80k.

I increase the stacksize to 8M and this bug disappear.

I had tried add locks, make local copies and even found it's a over flow
issue, But so stupid to forget the thread stacksize issue(since it's
sufficient defaultly under glibc.)

And about the webkit, the different codebase of webkitgtk had different
behaviors:
2.4.x run but report a exception of RangeError.
2.6.x(they call it webkitgtk4) use the same codebase as ewebkit,
directly segfault.

I guess it's related to the "fastmalloc" of JavaScriptCore.

--
Huang JianZhong