Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 14:28:19 +0800
From: 黄建忠 <jianzhong.huang@...oft.com.cn>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Webkit/JavascriptCore did not work with musl libc

Hmm...
C/posix equals to UTF8,  some testcase need to adjust.
Lack of predefined locale, there are some locale-dependent codes. for
example, seperators, date time format, locale-dependent sort etc. It's
buggy to write locale-dependent codes but it exist.

Another problem about multilingul is the poor iconv,  some source may
compiled but not works as expected. gnu/libiconv can be used as a
suppliment, but there are also some testcase can not pass.

于 2014年10月16日 10:08, Rich Felker 写道:

--
Huang JianZhong