Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 10:59:19 -0400
From: stephen Turner <stephen.n.turner@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: A running list of questions from "porting" Slackware to musl

Weldon, i actually started building my own lfs with musl and i am currently
contemplating my own distribution centered around my experiences in the IT
field. Do you have a good source for building out a complete system capable
of compiling? Im currently working on a minimal build environment using
Busybox, Bash, Linux-Headers, Musl, Make, Binutils, Glibc (with dependent
math libs)  And i am capable of building a working system however when you
test it the compiled files (a.out) are not working even after verifying
they are executable (chmod +x)

any thoughts?

Content of type "text/html" skipped