Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 13:07:35 +0400 (MSK)
From: Alexander Monakov <amonakov@...ras.ru>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: In-progress stuff, week of Sept 1

On Fri, 5 Sep 2014, Rich Felker wrote:
> > sem_wait/pthread_join cancellation point in non-blocking case
>
> Fixed.

On IRC there was an agreement that not testing cancellation unless an actual
syscall is performed is sensible, after I mentioned that cancellation is
similarly missing in glibc sem_wait as well.

The current wording of the standard is not ambiguous to me though, and forbids
such elision.

Rich, would you raise this for an explicit consideration with the Austin group?

Thanks.
Alexander