Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 18:38:10 +0100
From: Laurent Bercot <ska-dietlibc@...rnet.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: libc.so segfaults on mips

On 04/09/2014 18:17, Rob Landley wrote:
> at the moment I'm trying to get a release out with the new wrapper and uClibc

  Rob, would you have a very vague ETA for an Aboriginal Linux release
with musl ? (I'm mostly interested in the toolchains, but I guess you
won't release them without the rest of the project.)

  If porting it to musl is hard, can you share what the main points of
contention are, what still needs work, and if there are things that
can be done on the musl side to help ?

--
  Laurent