Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 18:06:03 +0530
From: atulkumar singh <atul.singh008@...il.com>
To: Khem Raj <raj.khem@...il.com>
Cc: Patches and discussions about the oe-core layer <openembedded-core@...ts.openembedded.org>, musl@...ts.openwall.com,
	openembeded-devel <Openembedded-devel@...ts.openembedded.org>,
	"yocto@...toproject.org" <yocto@...toproject.org>
Subject: Re: [OE-core] Announcing meta-musl OE/Yocto layer supporting musl C library

Hi Khem,

It's really something new to test.
And as it's mention that will support only for core-image-minimal, so when
can i expect it to support for meta-toolchain.
As of now i will test it for core-image-minimal but i need it for
meta-toolchain as well.
So please update me regarding the same and in the meanwhile will test and
update for core-image-minimal in case found any issue.
I am really excited to test the same.

Thanks and regards,