Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 16:14:48 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Remaining tasks for 1.1.4 release as of Jul 26

Here are the only major things I see left for the 1.1.4 release:

- Adding non-dummy gettext functions
- Finish reviewing and merging if_nameindex/getaddrinfo patch
- Fixing misplaced/missing barriers for SuperH atomic asm
- Merging some remaining atomic asm fixups I have in progress
- Reviewing and merging getopt_long abbreviated options patch

I had IDN support on the Roadmap agenda for this release cycle but I
just pushed it back because all of the other items are basically done
and I don't want to push the release back to start on something
completely new. So it's on the 1.1.5 agenda now. There's also Felix's
request for getopt_long permutation that I may do, but I think it will
need some time to study and implement so let's look at it after
release too. Likewise, the there are two other remaining patches from
Alpine that are probably close to ready for upstream but that I'd like
to deal with after release.

Anything else I'm missing in the way of important open issues that
haven't been resolved?