Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 17:01:01 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Short-term todo list - 18 Jul

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 01:15:58AM -0400, Rich Felker wrote:
> Aside from the big development items left in this release cycle
> (adding locale functionality and IDN), there are a few more short-term
> tasks I want to get done in the next day or two based on open mailing
> list threads and other discussions. The ones I'm aware of right now
> are:
>
> - Merging or1k

Done.

> - Finishing discussion of issetugid and hopefully merging

Discussion done. Just want to make a good commit message explaining
the rationale and I think it's ready to commit.

> - Reviewing glob_pattern_p patch

Done. Does anyone object to adding this or think it should be done
differently if added?

> - Figuring out what to do with atomic asm constaints & volatile

Almost done. I still want to add __volatile__ to all the archs that
are missing it and add the memory constraints for microblaze.

Also a_store seems to be broken on a number of archs... I'm trying to
figure out what to do with this too.

> - Fixing microblaze stat structure (& getting qemu fixed?)

Done. (Minus getting qemu fixed; anyone willing to volunteer to follow
up on that?)

> - Addressing mips stat structure dev_t endianness issue

I think this should be hidden away in arch/mips/syscall_arch.h but the
way the macros are done makes it ugly and difficult to add. I might
just flatten all the __syscallN functions.