Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 01:15:58 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Short-term todo list - 18 Jul

Aside from the big development items left in this release cycle
(adding locale functionality and IDN), there are a few more short-term
tasks I want to get done in the next day or two based on open mailing
list threads and other discussions. The ones I'm aware of right now
are:

- Merging or1k
- Finishing discussion of issetugid and hopefully merging
- Reviewing glob_pattern_p patch
- Figuring out what to do with atomic asm constaints & volatile
- Fixing microblaze stat structure (& getting qemu fixed?)
- Addressing mips stat structure dev_t endianness issue

Is there anything else missing from this list?