Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 00:24:42 +0200
From: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net>
To: Weiming Zhao <weimingz@...eaurora.org>
Cc: 'Rich Felker' <dalias@...c.org>, musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: AArch64 merge back

* Weiming Zhao <weimingz@...eaurora.org> [2014-07-15 13:42:11 -0700]:
> In the beginning of aarch64/bits/syscall.h, we can see comments like:
>
> It looks like it's coming from some other projects.
> Could you help to confirm its source? The reason is we plan to use MUSL for
> some internal projects but we need to make sure there is no legal/license
> issues.

this is just include/uapi/asm-generic/unistd.h from the linux kernel

and it should be cleaned up because it's full of noise
(musl only needs the __NR_ and SYS_ macros)

> For musl-or1k, there is no aarch64 version of syscall. Are you suggesting
> that we can refer to its ARM version of syscall.h?

all the new archs (like aarch64 and or1k) use the same asm-generic/unistd.h
for the syscall numbers so they should have identical syscall.h in musl