Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:07:15 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: Weiming Zhao <weimingz@...eaurora.org>
Cc: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: AArch64 merge back

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 11:58:59AM -0700, Weiming Zhao wrote:
> Hi Rich,
>
> Thanks a lot for your response.
>
> We're trying static linking of AArch64 with some simple tests.
> Some simple tests are working, but we do see some syscall issue as you
> mentioned.
> We suspect it's related with arch/aarch64/bits/syscall.h.
> Is the file written from scratch or based on some existing open source
> projects?

It should match the definitions from the kernel, but definitions for
any syscalls that do not actually exist on aarch64 need to be removed.
If the kernel is using the asm-generic values for aarch64, you can get
a matching bits/syscall.h from the or1k (openrisc) port that's
in-progress, at:

https://github.com/skristiansson/musl-or1k