Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 18:45:00 -0700
From: Isaac Dunham <ibid.ag@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: AArch64 merge back

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 06:14:36PM -0700, Weiming Zhao wrote:
> Hi Isaac,
>
> Do you mean those arch independent functions (e.g. abs, sprint, memcpy) have
> already been merged?

No, I was asking if you meant the whole port-in-progress or if you were only
asking about said functions; at that point I had not checked.

At present, I can tell you what the git log says:
-memcpy.c was last touched in August last year implementing a portable
optimized memcpy.
-abs.c has not changed in the 3 years of git history
-sprintf.c (I assume that's what you mean by 'sprint'?) has not been
touched since 2012.

...all of which are before AArch64 porting.

Is the relevant code in 'rebase-1.0'?

Thanks,
Isaac Dunham