Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 17:06:55 -0700
From: Isaac Dunham <ibid.ag@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: AArch64 merge back

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 03:56:45PM -0700, Weiming Zhao wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm wondering if there is any plan to merge back the changes for AArch64
> from https://github.com/crxz0193/musl-aarch64 ?
>
> So we can stay on the main repository.

What's the status of that? I see commits related to a few syscalls from
the end of March/April 1, and nothing newer.
The last news I heard, some of the work that would be needed was done,
but I did not get the impression that it was possible to build working
binaries, even static ones.
(If this is incorrect, I'd like to hear the current status.)

Some ports have been merged before all functionality worked
(including the dynamic linker), but I don't recall seeing any ports
get merged before it was possible to produce a working executable.

Or are you referring to just the non-arch-specific changes?

Thanks,
Isaac Dunham