Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:56:14 +0100
From: Justin Cormack <justin@...cialbusservice.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [RFC] Implement errc/warnc family of functions

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 7:06 AM, Isaac Dunham <ibid.ag@...il.com> wrote:
> I was trying to build netbsd sed, and it needed errc.
> So I wrote an errc implementation.

NetBSD does not have errc any more, and sed is required to be POSIX
(at least) compatible as it is used in the build process, and you can
cross build NetBSD on pretty much any OS (including Musl, I test that)

The errc definition is provided by tools/compat in the source tree,
which uses the errc.c file which is under libc in the source tree but
is not actually built as part of libc any more.

Justin