Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 22:35:39 +0800
From: orc <orc@...server.ru>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: ipv6 scope id support

Hi list!
Great to see major changes towards dns code cleanup and rewrite! Here another one:
As I understand, this is a feature when you can specify destination link-local address and from which interface packets are sent. The address and interface are both specified, being separated by '%' (for example, ff02::1%eth0)
I've grepped into glibc sources and found that this step is performed somewhere in dns resolver.

Does musl support this? My current attempt to use it failed.