Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 17:56:06 -0400
From: "writeonce@...ipix.org" <writeonce@...ipix.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: a "deviant" out-of-tree build: musl & libc-testsuite

Greetings,

Despite being esoteric and rather deviant in nature (shell-based, no use
of make), the 'lazy' build system has been saving me quite some time in
porting musl to uncharted targets.  And since the anecdotal shell
recipes for musl and the libc-testsuite seem to work (at least for me),
I thought I'd share them with the list.

For your guilty pleasure, then, attached is a script (no root privileges
required) that will retrieve all sources using git, and then perform an
out-of-tree build of both musl and the libc-testsuite.

Kind regards,
zg

Download attachment "out_of_tree_test.sh" of type "application/x-shellscript" (1694 bytes)