Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 08:10:37 -0700
From: Khem Raj <raj.khem@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: for the wiki: a __MUSL__ alternative

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 3:44 AM, Oliver Schneider
<musl-mailinglist@...rot.com> wrote:
> Right now I have simple used a define on the command line
> to tell whether it's a build with musl-libc or not.

I think this is a OK approach, lot of software identify the libc and
take actions for configuring
so if we have to compile existing software we have to try to fix the
package which may not be possible
always but not defining it may help cleaning up the libc identifying
define in packages