Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 10:38:53 -0400
From: John Mudd <johnbmudd@...il.com>
To: musl <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: MUSL_LIBRARY_PATH ?

Thanks for the replies! I now have a proper ld-musl-i386.path file
containing the paths for my libraries. I've unset LD_LIBRARY_PATH and my
musl built Python works well.

I'm still configuring musl with --syslibdir=/tmp/musl/lib/. I agree /tmp is
a poor choice. But I use three different logins on my dev, test and prod
machines and it's not practical to get root access on the test or prod PCs.
So /tmp is a good place to at least run experiments.

Any chance I can specify multiple (colon separated?) paths with
the --syslibdir option? Or can I make it relative to the current user's
home path by starting with "~"?

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 10:11 AM, John Mudd <johnbmudd@...il.com> wrote:

> Possible dumb question...
>
> I built Python using musl. Not easy but it works.

Content of type "text/html" skipped