Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 17:47:49 +0100
From: Christian Wiese <chris@...nsde.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Release schedule & tasks for 1.0

Hi Rich,

> Please also let me know if you can help with publicity in any way:
> news sites you frequent and can submit a story to, if you're on
> twitter and can retweet the release announcement (Rob finally
> convinced me to get on twitter as @richfelker), etc. On the flip side,
> if your project is using musl and I haven't already mentioned it in
> publicity materials and you'd like me to, just let me know and I'll
> see if I can find a way to work it in.

If there is still room for some projects to be named having musl
support, it would be neat if you can mention OpenSDE
(http://opensde.org) too, which is a kind of build-kit for building
your own distributions.

Since late 2012 I have been working on integrating musl support, and
it was officially added to the package repo as an additional libc you
can choose besides glibc and uclibc the 27th. of August 2013.

http://git.opensde.net/opensde/package-nopast/commit/?id=9f3016443e1b5ed53e63e0ca684dba211123da22

Cheers,
Chris