Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 20:36:24 +0200
From: Paul Schutte <sjpschutte@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: stat.h

Hi,

I am trying to compile pulseaudio5 against musl, but it fails with an error
indicating that struct stat64 is not defined:

utils/padsp.c:133:44: warning: 'struct stat64' declared inside parameter
list [enabled by default]
utils/padsp.c:133:44: warning: its scope is only this definition or
declaration, which is probably not what you want [enabled by default]

When I hack a bit and change the include in <sys/stat.h> from <bits/stat.h>
to <asm/stat.h>, it compiles that part, but fails some where else :

modules/module-augment-properties.c:187:15: error: 'struct stat' has no
member named 'st_mtim'
modules/module-augment-properties.c:198:18: error: 'struct stat' has no
member named 'st_mtim'
make[3]: ***
[modules/module_augment_properties_la-module-augment-properties.lo] Error 1

What is the correct way to fix this problem ?

Regards
Paul

Content of type "text/html" skipped