Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 08:23:21 -0400
From: "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@...nsource.dyc.edu>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: GLOB_BRACE

On 09/26/2013 04:41 PM, Daniel Cegiełka wrote:
> 2013/9/26 Daniel Cegiełka <daniel.cegielka@...il.com>:
>> 2013/9/26 John Spencer <maillist-musl@...fooze.de>:
>>
>>> for those who're curious, it's archived here
>>>   https://gist.github.com/rofl0r/6168719
>>
>> Is this implementation work? I can't boot with...
>
> ok, it works :)
> chmod +x /etc/rc
>
> thx

If this is mature enough, I can write a gentoo ebuild for it and put it
on the gentoo portage tree as a replacement for sysvinit for a musl
system.  Once of the major blocks to a full gentoo stage3 is sysvinit.
Also openrc doesn't build on musl and its still required for some
fundamental gentoo pieces, even though it competes with systemd.

--
Anthony G. Basile, Ph. D.
Chair of Information Technology