Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 22:57:20 +0200
From: Paul Schutte <sjpschutte@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: GLOB_BRACE

Hi,

I have hit the next stumbling block (show stopper):

src/shared/util.c: In function 'glob_exists':
src/shared/util.c:4376:36: error: 'GLOB_BRACE' undeclared (first use in
this function)
src/shared/util.c:4376:36: note: each undeclared identifier is reported
only once for each function it appears in

I see this is and non-standard posix extension. I guess that is it for
systemd for now then.

Regards
Paul

Content of type "text/html" skipped