Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 17:00:23 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: musl 0.9.13 released [resent]

Hi all,

I've just posted the 0.9.13 release. This is intended to be the last
release with major functional changes before 1.0, though I expect a
few smaller things will still make it in to 0.9.14. Here is the
release announcement:

    Dynamic linker now supports $ORIGIN and recursive rpath
    resolution. Field widths and the %s format have been added to
    strftime. iconv now supports all major non-stateful CJK encodings,
    including EUC-KR and Big5(+HKSCS) which are new in this release.
    CPU affinity interfaces have been added. Many floating point
    improvements have been made, including fenv support on ARM
    hardfloat targets. Major optimizations have been made to memset
    and memcpy (all archs). Numerous low- to medium-impact bugs have
    been fixed.

    http://www.etalabs.net/musl/releases/musl-0.9.13.tar.gz

I'll soon be updating the roadmap on the wiki to reflect plans for
what comes next.