Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 18:18:54 +0300
From: Ivan Kanakarakis <ivan.kanak@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Paul Sokolovsky <pmiscml@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Squirrel - no-bloat scripting language with sane syntax
 and semantics

> Squirrel is used in the Code::Blocks IDE, Final Fantasy Crystal
Chronicles: My Life as a King, Left 4 Dead 2, and Portal 2.

so, it's not that unheard of ..
not getting the exposure lua got on hacker news doesn't mean it is
automatically not interesting.
On the other hand I like Forth, and I'm keen to spend some time with J ..

On the "classes" section, there is a typo on the constructor. It says 'name
= aType', reassigning name, when I guess it should be 'type = aType'

PS: sorry for top-posting; blame android :P

Content of type "text/html" skipped