Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 14:01:19 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Preparing for 0.9.13 release

Hi everyone,

The major goals for 0.9.13 have been met and I'm hoping to prepare a
release sometime in the next few days. There are still a few issues I
want to address though, which I'm looking for some volunteers to help
with:

1. Tracking down orc's problem with resolver (see the thread with
   subject line "dn_expand() confuses postfix").

2. Writing tests for strftime and wcsftime (to catch any regressions
   from the recent field width additions or old bugs).

Please also report any other known or new bugs that have not been
fixed yet, in case I missed anything.

This release is intended to be the last set of major functional
changes before 1.0. New archs, additional simple legacy functions, and
other small things can still go in but after 0.9.13 I'd rather hold
off on big features until post-1.0 so we can instead focus on big
fixes, testing, etc. and have a solid 1.0 release.