Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:48:02 -0500
From: Rob Landley <rob@...dley.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: The cross linux from scratch people open the eglibc can of worms...

Might be a good time to wave musl at 'em...

Subject: [Clfs-dev] Embedded with EGLIBC - Testers Wanted
[andrew@...dfordembedded.com]
On 07/15/2013 07:15:27 AM, Andrew Bradford wrote:
I've not done any testing yet but I have a branch that uses EGLIBC
instead of uClibc for the embedded book.  If anyone wants to give it a
whirl and let me know what issues you find, that'd be awesome!

I'll be doing some testing real soon now.

https://github.com/bradfa/clfs-embedded/tree/eglibc-n-headers

Once I have some testing done, I'll send a pull request.
* Please _don't_ pull this, yet! *

Thanks,
Andrew