Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 00:32:27 -0500
From: Rob Landley <rob@...dley.net>
To: Rob Landley <rob@...dley.net>
Cc: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Fwd: OIN Notice - Definition Update
 [license@...ninventionnetwork.com]

If you were looking for a list of packages to test musl against before
1.0, the Open Invention Network seems to have come up with a list of
593 packages they define as "The Linux System".

Might be worth a look, for bragging rights if nothing else. (See
attached.)

Rob

======quoted message from License <license@...ninventionnetwork.com>,
subject "OIN Notice - Definition Update"======