Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 14:21:58 +1200
From: Andre Renaud <andre@...ewatersys.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: endian.h warnings

Hi,
When using musl with -Wparentheses enabled, I get the following warnings:
../include/endian.h: In function '__bswap32':
../include/endian.h:32:2: warning: suggest parentheses around
arithmetic in operand of '|' [-Wparentheses]
../include/endian.h:32:2: warning: suggest parentheses around
arithmetic in operand of '|' [-Wparentheses]
../include/endian.h: In function '__bswap64':
../include/endian.h:37:2: warning: suggest parentheses around '+'
inside '<<' [-Wparentheses]

I appreciate that these aren't bugs, and are just gcc being over
enthusiastic in it's warnings (which I've asked it to be on the
command line), however would it be worth sticking some parentheses
into the code simply to avoid this kind of noise being visible for
users?

Regards,
Andre