Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 19:58:44 -0700
From: Isaac Dunham <idunham@...abit.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: selk@...gora.org
Subject: Re: error compiling shadow 4.1.5.1

On Mon, 20 May 2013 21:17:20 -0300
"Matias A. Fonzo" <selk@...gora.org> wrote:
> I'm trying to compile shadow 4.1.5.1.  I receive this error:

> http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=9kzU9hfg

> It seems like some entries are missing in utmp.h:
> ut_host, ut_addr/ut_addr_v6, ...

1: musl does not support utmp. A public list of who's logged in is not
desired.

2: Just looking at that error, I get the impression that someone either
isn't defining a feature-test macro that they should or is omitting a
header. AF_INET is defined in sys/socket.h

3: I see no indications that the errors are due to ut_* being absent.

I'll see if I can find the problem.

HTH,
Isaac Dunham