Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 07:10:34 -0400
From: LM <lmemsm@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: High-priority library replacements?

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 3:36 AM, Daniel Cegiełka
<daniel.cegielka@...il.com>wrote:

> btw.  license issue - can we legally link noxcuse (GPL) with musl (MIT)? :)

That's a nice collection.  Wasn't aware it was available.  Minix (check
simple directory for lightweight alternatives not ported from BSD systems)
and sbase also offer some alternatives to GNU tools, busybox, toybox,
Heirloom Project, et al.

I'm currently look at code for various implementations of common utilities
and checking how well it will port to other platforms besides Linux.

Sincerely,
Laura

Content of type "text/html" skipped