Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 14:46:13 -0400
From: Zvi Gilboa <zg7s@...rvices.virginia.edu>
To: <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: tool: musl-pbs

On 04/13/2013 10:52 AM, Isaac Dunham wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 20:38:10 -0400
> Zvi Gilboa <zg7s@...rvices.virginia.edu> wrote:
>
>> *musl-pbs-update:
>> *--> obtains information from http://wiki.musl-libc.org/wiki/Pkgsrc_results
> ..which is not the primary location, FYI.

Certainly.  The Wiki results page indicates the version from which it
has been generated (with a link to Snowflake), and the Wiki's main page
has a link to http://musl.codu.org/pkgsrc-results.

>> --> will be automatically executed upon the first run of *musl-pbs
>> *-->**creates *musl-pbs.src* (plain text) in the user's $HOME folder
>> --> dependencies: /wget/, /html2text/
>
> Scrape http://musl.codu.org/pkgsrc-results and retrieve the last link.
> You get pkgsrc results as text, in a compressed tarball.
> (There are also a few analyses in the tarball, such as priority of various failures to build)

Could the latest results (as text and/or tarball) perhaps have a
permanent web address?  That was my main reason for choosing the Wiki
page.  In http://musl.codu.org/pkgsrc-results, the text "pkgsrc-results"
appears several times prior to the link, which makes extracting it from
the source less trivial (find "breakdown" + extra parsing hocus pocus...)

Given a permanent address (or other easy way to obtain the link to the
tarball), the tool could easily be extended to display information from
mdv.txt and/or summary.txt