Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 19:47:23 -0500
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Sorry for delayed response

Hi all,

I know we have a few good patches pending right now, including Jens'
cleanup work and Nathan's string ops, and a few other things I'm not
thinking of at the moment. Apologies for not getting a chance to
review and commit them yet. I've just been occupied by other offline
things for the past few days. Please know I do consider these
contributions valuable and I do intend to get around to a more
thorough review and commit/merging soon.