Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 19:33:23 +0100
From: Alexander Stadler <sa.musl@...vie.ac.at>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Bug in include/netinet/in.h

Am 29.01.2013 19:10, schrieb Szabolcs Nagy:
> * Alexander Stadler <sa.musl@...vie.ac.at> [2013-01-29 18:37:54 +0100]:
>> https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/34427
>> disables sstrip when musl is used,
>> but does not select strip instead.
>> Unfortunately I don't know why sstrip got disabled.
>>

> i've set a mail to openwrt-devel about this
> in case they are not reading it here
>
> it would be iteresting to see how well musl
> works on openwrt..
> are you using a real device or qemu?

Nbd already added the strip change :-).
I haven't compiled through by now.
All problems currently are in:
https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/12651
(don't want to spam on the list here too much..)
Florian wrote it didn't work on qemu, so if I compile through at some time.. I decide if I want to try a real device.