Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 01:52:11 +0000
From: Justin Cormack <justin@...cialbusservice.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Release plans

On 25 Jan 2013 01:03, "John Spencer" <maillist-musl@...fooze.de> wrote:

> On 01/19/2013 07:18 AM, Rich Felker wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Most of the changes originally planned for this release cycle are
>> still in limbo, but as sh4rm4 mentioned on irc, there have been over
>> 100 commits since the last release, some of them pretty significant.
>> So I'd like to start thinking about release.
>>
>> First, a few remaining things I have in-progress that I'd like to get
>> in before release:
>
> [...]
>
> i think we shouldnt try to push some features into the next release;
apparently currently nobody is willing to look into the remaining open
points.
> imo we should just release what we have at present, so that distros have
something current as a base to build on.
> the only thing that should be added is hiltjo posthuma's fix for the
number of days in november, which is obviously wrong at present.

Willing to look but alas busy for a while. Release when release makes sense
but will be addressing issues later...

Content of type "text/html" skipped