Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:29:28 +0400
From: ojab <ojab@...elcom.su>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: libedit build, missing sys/ttydefaults.h & sys/errno.h

Hi list,

libedit-3.0 build fails with

> editline/readline.h:79:29: fatal error: sys/ttydefaults.h: No such file or directory
> fileman.c:14:23: fatal error: sys/errno.h: No such file or directory

After adding sys/ttydefaults.h from NetBSD [1] (cleaned up version in
the attached file) and replacing <sys/errno.h> with <errno.h> it
builds/works fine.
As far as I can see the same issues was reported about sysvinit [2].

Can sys/ttydefaults.h be added to musl? Will <sys/errno.h> alias be
added to musl? Or I should report issue to libedit developer instead?

[1]
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/~checkout~/src/sys/sys/ttydefaults.h?rev=1.16&content-type=text/plain&only_with_tag=MAIN
[2] http://www.openwall.com/lists/musl/2012/04/24/9

//wbr ojab

View attachment "ttydefaults.h" of type "text/plain" (1396 bytes)