Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 10:16:32 +0100
From: Florian Fainelli <florian@...nwrt.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
CC: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
Subject: Re: Re: [OpenWrt-Devel] Support for musl libc in OpenWrt

Le 01/12/2012 05:15, Rich Felker a écrit :
> On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 08:29:34PM +0100, Florian Fainelli wrote:

>>> nope, mipsel works as fine as mipseb using sabotage.
>>> there must be something wrong on the openwrt side.
>>
>> Ok, then I will just start with more vanilla toolchains and kernel
>> and see what could be going wrong. Thanks!
>
> Any progress on this?

Yes, the issue is not related to the endianness, the problem seems to be
either in how we integrate musl into the OpenWrt build system (unlikely
since arm and x86* work ok using the same integration), but rather the
musl build system and/or compiler environment. I got different results
depending on how I rebuilt musl and the rootfs, this still needs
investigation.

In any case, don't consider this a blocker of any kind from the musl
point of view.
--
Florian