Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 20:55:00 -0500
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Remaining agenda for 0.9.8

PowerPC port issues:
- adding dynamic linking support
- resolving which definition of long double we'll use/support
- checking for remaining omissions/bugs/etc.

Improving app compat:
- integrating sys/mtio.h
- integrating sys/io.h port io stuff
- exposing sigreturn stuff needed by libunwind (?)

In addition, there are a few things still pending that probably won't
make it into this release cycle, but I'd like to keep them in mind
anyway:

- priority inheritance mutexes
- named subarch support (armeb, arm-hardfloat, mips-softfloat, etc.)
- math_errhandling for archs without fenv
- major documentation improvement

Anything I missed, or additional requests? I'm hoping to get a release
out pretty quickly since the last release cycle was rather long, and
this one doesn't have any invasive changes in it that would need heavy
testing before release.