Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:29:57 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Pending issues for release

Hi all,
Once I confirm that there are no stupid bugs blocking threads from
working on microblaze (so far I have been unable to test due to buggy
qemu), I'd like to make a release. Pending issues I'd like to address
before then include:

- dl_iterate_phdr patch (npx)
- sigreturn(?) and other issues npx wanted for unwinding
- integrating the configure patch for better pcc support
- inline syscalls for microblaze
- explicit mips soft-float abi support (mainly for use with broken
  openwrt kernels)
- make endian.h more robust for opposite-endian builds (mipsel, armeb)

And a few other things that might make it in, if I get around to them:

- fenv support on mips and microblaze
- additional use of vfork (system, popen, wordexp, etc.)
- subarchs in build system (e.g. mips-softfloat, arm-hardfloat, etc.)