Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 23:47:38 -0500
From: Alex Caudill <alex.caudill@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: PATCH: dl_iterate_phdr()

No kidding: I ragequit the entire internet for a solid 48 hours due to
this thread. Turned off my phone, dropped off the grid. I had to step
away and reconsider my entire approach to software and really figure
out if I should even be spending my time on this. It's so humbling
when you think you're beginning to grasp something and then realize
that you know NOTHING.

Anyway, please let me finish this :)